ED or impotence is a condition that affects sensually active men of all ages. It is the inability to achieve a strong or long-lasting erection. Impotence is a hugely depressing male sensual problem and it gives sleepless nights to millions of men worldwide. Most of the men associate sensual performance with self-esteem. What makes matters worse is that a vast majority of men do not seek treatment for ED. For hundreds of years, men have been looking for successful treatment.
Causes and Risk Factors of Impotence
Man’s life cannot be complete if he is experiencing problems with potency. A man can no longer relish everything his life has to offer. He thinks impotence is a purely personal problem. His impotence, from his point of view, has turned into an incurable disease. It is important to remember that it could happen at any age.
Types of Impotence
- Transient impotence: Occasional erection difficulties are very common. Men experience a failure to achieve full sensual function sometimes in their life.
- Primary impotence: The patient with this condition never attains a sufficient erection.
- Secondary impotence: The person succeeds in completing interaction in the past but is now having problems.
Symptoms of various Types of Impotence and Diagnosis
- Partial: where the man is unable to attain a full erection.
- Intermittent: where he is sometimes potent with the same companion.
- Selective: where erection can only be attained with certain partners.
Proven New Treatments for Impotence
Impotence can have disturbing effects on the psyche of men. Oral medications help the body to regulate the immune system and improve blood flow. Buy sildigra120 mg medication from dharamdistributors that treats ED. This medication contains sildenafil citrate in 120 mg. It facilitates the flooding of blood into the male organ. It leads to a successful and sustained erection. This medication on average remains effective for four hours after its ingestion