Kamagra Oral Jelly is a medicine used to treat erectile dysfunction in male. It differs in the way only the way they are administered – tablets and Jelly. The jelly like substance dissolves quickly in the mouth. The Jelly contains sildenafil citrate 100 mg which is an active ingredient. The oral jelly helps in treating pulmonary artery hypertension. While taking oral jelly the bioavailability of Sildenafil gets higher as compared to tablets which give positive result in the treatment. Being an effective medicine for impotence, it dissolves quickly in the mouth and starts its effect on the body. The leading manufacturer of Sildenafil is the Indian Pharmaceutical company known as Ajanta Pharma. The oral jelly prevents phosphodiesterase type -5 chemical actions in the body. This helps in improving the blood flow and relaxing of the blood vessels in the private part. It helps you to experience new sensation in the body during intimacy.
The action of the medication depends on the active ingredient Sildenafil – 50 or 100mg dose. The Jelly has excipients to help improve the effect of the jelly and reduce the risk of effects.
- The Oral Jelly can be taken directly with no water, do not chew or swallow it.
- Kamagra Oral Jelly medication should be taken strictly with the exact dosage prescribed by the doctor.
- Do not take the oral jelly after prescribed period is over.
- The dosage depends on the factors like age, drug allergies and other serious conditions.
- It is recommended to take the jelly 30-45 minutes prior the sensual intercourse.
- The Jelly helps you get an erection when you are sensually excited.
- The oral jelly should be repeated after 24 hours only.
- Do not use this medicine after expiry date.
- Do not double the doses as it may lead to dizziness or body pain.
- Change of vision
- Nose Bleeding