General Definition of Impotence
One problem that most males are afraid of is having impotence. What is impotence or ED? This is when males could not have an erection, thus preventing them from having sensual communication. Men hesitate to address the problem with their physicians.
Men who know-how this illness are usually around 40 years old and above. The reasons vary. It could be from having a disease or even as simple as smoking. It is actually an eminently curable condition in men.
Causes of impotence
- high blood pressure
- high cholesterol
- kidney disease
- alcoholism multiple sclerosis
- injury from an accident
- side effects of a medications
- hormone disorders
- Pelvic trauma, surgery, radiation therapy
- Venous leak
- smoking (the most significant risk factor for impotence)
Symptoms of Impotence
- Lazy erection
- not a stiff erection
- An erection that will easily lose its rigidness
Impotence can be effectively diagnosed by –
- It is the process of examining the physical aspect of the male organ.
- This would clearly define if the male organ is sensitive to touch.
- Unusual characteristics of the male organ may be observed on this examination that may suggest the source of the problem.
- The physical aspect of the patient is examined to determine any possible cause of the ailment.
this process involves answering questionnaires and interviews.
Tested Treatments for Impotence
Impotence can have disturbing effects on men. Oral medications help the body to control the immune system as well as improve blood flow. Buy Double x power medication from dharamdistributors that treats ED. This medication contains sildenafil citrate in 100 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg. It facilitates the flooding of blood into the male organ. It leads to a successful and sustained erection. This medication on average remains effective for four hours after its ingestion. This medication cures ED and PE effectively.