Erythromycin 250mg is an antibiotic. It is manufactured by Abbott Healthcare Pvt. Ltd. It is generally useful to cure chest contaminations, for example, pneumonia, skin issues, for example, skin inflammation, and STD’s. This medicine is effective in kids, frequently to treat ear diseases or chest contaminations. It’s also accessible as a skin remedy for treat skin diseases like acne problems. It very well may be given by injection, but only in a medical clinic.
- Erythromycin 250mg medicine is helpful to cure a wide variety of bacterial diseases. It might also be effective to prevent certain bacterial diseases.
- This medicine is known as a macrolide antibiotic. It works by stopping the development of microscopic organisms.
- This antibiotic cures or averts only bacterial diseases. It won’t work for viral diseases, (for example, normal cold, and influenza).
How to use
- Take this medicine by mouth as coordinated by your specialist, normally before a meal.
- This medicine best absorbs when on an unfilled stomach. You may take it with food or milk, if sickness occurs.
- This prescription has a bitter taste whenever crushed. Gulp down the prescription. Try not to chew it.
- If you are utilizing this medicine to treat infection, keep on taking this prescription until the full recommendation of amount is done, regardless of whether side effects disappear.
- Stopping the prescription too soon may result in arrival of the infection. Tell your specialist if your condition endures or worsens.
The standard dose of erythromycin is 250mg taken 4 times a day. Sometimes one consumes two doses twice per day. The dose might be lower for kids. Try to space the portions evenly for the duration of the day – for example, first thing in the morning, at about early afternoon, late in the evening and at sleep time. Normally, it’s smarter to take this medicine with food so it doesn’t upset your stomach.
- Skin Blistering
- Loss of Appetite
- Fast Heartbeat