CAVERTA 50MG contains Sildenafil Citrate which has a place with a group of prescriptions called a selective inhibitor of explicit phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5), recommended for erectile brokenness (impotence). Erectile brokenness is the failure to accomplish or keep up an erection sufficiently long to perform intercourse. It loosens up the veins in the private part, enabling more blood to enter to accomplish an erection. It can also be utilized in pulmonary arterial hypertension.
This Tablet is utilized for the cure of impotence; where accomplishing and supporting an erection is an issue while having sensual intercourse. However, it will work just if there is a sensual incitement.
Pulmonary arterial hypertension
This tablet is utilized to treat hypertension of arteries present in the lungs and right side of the heart. It also improves practice limit in such patients.
How to use this tablet
Take this medication in the portion and duration as recommended by your specialist. Gulp down it as an entire. Try not to bite, crush or break it. This tablet is to be taken with a meal.
How does this tablet work?
Caverta 50mg tablet is a phosphodiesterase-5 (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by loosening up the veins in your private part, thereby expanding blood stream into the private part on sensual incitement. This helps you accomplish and keep up a hard, erect private part appropriate for sensual activity.
- Take 50 mg dose around 1 hour before sensual intercourse. Adjust portion dependent on reaction.
- It comes as a tablet to take by mouth and infusion to be regulated through a vein.
- To cure pulmonary arterial hypertension it is generally taken three times a day.
- If you missed the dose take the missed portion when you remember. It tends to be skipped if it nearly time for the next planned dose.
- This applies to conditions like Pulmonary Hypertension where the portion routine is fixed.
- Sensitivity to light