Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is a condition where a person is unable to get an erection. It can also be defined as the non-satisfactory results with the hardening of penile or how long an erection lasts. A persistent or frequent inability to sustain or achieve a proper erection can lead to the condition of ED in men. Having ED time-to-time is not a cause of concern but an ongoing issue can contribute to relationship problems and other health problems. The problem arises due to various health reasons. Some of them include:
• A vasculogenic condition that can affect the blood flow of the penile area. It includes problems such as cardiovascular diseases, high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes.
• Problems that affect the nervous system of the body known as Neurogenic condition. It includes multiple sclerosis, stroke, diabetes, spinal injury or disorder.
• Problems that affect the hormones. It includes thyroid condition, an under-active thyroid gland, low testosterone levels, high cortisol level, head or brain injury.
• A condition that affects the penile structure.
• Radiation or surgery of bladder, prostate or rectal cancer.
• An injury to the penile area.
• Medication side effects.
• Recreational use of medicine includes the symptoms for the problem.
• Excessive alcohol and tobacco consumption.
• A fine erection that does not occur with your partner.
• Workload, stress, anxiety can lead to sensual disorder in men.
• Dissatisfaction, marital problems that can lead to Premature Ejaculation.
• Depression and fear of failure.
• Lack of sensual interest and sensual problems can also affect one.
• Worrying about sensual orientation or a sensual abuse suffering can cause ED in men.
The diagnosis of the condition includes some therapies and tests before starting with the treatment. For some men, a discussion with the doctor is the only thing necessary, but for many men, another medical consultation with the specialist is required.
The diagnosis steps of the condition include
• A checkup of heart and lung disorder.
• Blood pressure checkup.
• Physical abnormality or general genital checkup.
• Cholesterol and diabetes checkup.
• Testosterone level checkup.
All the steps are necessary to know the consequences of the condition. To get one with the right treatment, for any health conditions diagnosis is necessary. The treatment options are provided based on the moderation of the cause. To treat moderate to severe health conditions, oral medications are effective. Snovitra Soft 20 online medicine with Sildenafil Citrate 20mg composition works best to treat the sensual health of a person. Considering one’s preference, the treatment is provided. The medicine enhances the effect of nitric oxide in the body, thus producing relaxation to the muscles. The medicine helps obtain an erection naturally with sensual stimulation. The medicine varies in dosage and has some rare side effects such as headache, dizziness, nasal congestion and body ache. A doctor recommends the best medicine effective to treat the sensual disorder in men.